top of page

Is property damage from frozen water lines covered?

The simple answer is YES. However, an insured needs be aware that the damaged plumbing is not covered by the home insurance policy. The cost of a plumber and materials used to repair damaged plumbing is the responsibility of the insured. Your home insurance policy covers the resulting water damage caused by the broken water pipe. This would include damage to the dwelling (i.e. drywall and carpet) and personal property (i.e. furniture and clothes).

28 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Lesson in Humility

Our son recently had surgery. We knew he would be okay, but knowing the pain involved (extreme) and the recovery time (3 months) left his mom and I apprehensive to say the least. The pain my son is e

Try new things!

I have always been afraid to try new things. I am a bit of a control freak and trying new things means giving up some degree of control. I have never been big on social media because I don’t understa


bottom of page